Christopher Armitage is a progressive running for US Congress in Washington State’s 5th Congressional District, because he believes it’s time the working people of Eastern Washington have a voice that doesn’t sell them out to the highest bidder.
Chris served abroad in the US Air Force, was a small business owner and is a stand-up comedian. He uses his experience (and his humor) to break the stalemate of our politics to engage with people to get stuff done.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
We are not accepting contributions from corporations; federally registered lobbyists; or foreign agents. If you’re one of those, you can keep your money. This campaign is not for sale!