Secure payment processing by Stripe
Federal law requires us to ask for name, address, occupation, and employer for any contributor who gives more than $200 in the election cycle.
FEC Contribution rules state that you must agree to the following:
1) I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2) This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3) I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
4) I am at least eighteen years old.
5) I am not a federal contractor.